the Midwest. CANIATA camp is for kids ages 10-18 to learn how to play the game of 2s volleyball in the sand. Go into your tryouts in the fall more confident and well-rounded as a player. Join in on the fun and learning in the sun!
- 9 weeks of 2-hour long practices per session @ Boondox – 9100 Park Ave NE, Otsego, Minnesota 55330
- 2019 Summer Dates:
- Tuesdays :
6/11, 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6
- Wednesdays :
6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7
- We understand summer is busy…you are not required to attend every session.
- Tuesdays :
- Participants will receive a camp shirt
- 1 free tournament in August to compete against all the CANIATA Camp participants –
- Saturday, August 3rd (14&15, 11&under)
- Sunday, August 4th (16-18, 12-13, and boys)
- Session times will be:
- Tuesday 11 am – 1 pm 14 and under (girls and boys welcome)
- Wednesday 11 am – 1 pm 14 and under (girls and boys welcome)
- Tuesday 1 pm – 3 pm 14 and under (girls only)
- Wednesday 1 pm – 3 pm 15 and over (girls only)
- Tuesday 3 pm – 5 pm 15 and over (girls and boys welcome)
- Wednesday 3 pm – 5 pm 15 and over (girls only)
**PLEASE NOTE: ALL SESSIONS ARE OFFERED AT BOONDOX IN OTSEGO. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THEM TO REGISTER OR INQUIRE ABOUT WEATHER QUESTIONS. If you have questions about age groups and/or times, please contact Lelei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things you need:
1) Partner – Always more fun with a friend, but it is not a requirement.
2) Beach bag – filled with sunblock, water, warm weather clothes, cold weather clothes, towel, and sunglasses.
4) Ability to have fun!
Check out all the great products our sponsor has to offer at www.plasticclothing.com!
Boondox – Wednesdays – 9100 Park Ave NE, Otsego, Minnesota 55330
Indoor Summer Camps ran by coach TJ, coach Marci, and others. Go to http://www.mnpremiervb.com/camps.html for more info!