the Midwest. CANIATA camp is for kids ages 10-18 to learn how to play the game of 2s volleyball in the sand. Go into your tryouts in the fall more confident and well-rounded as a player. Join in on the fun and learning in the sun!
- 9 weeks of 2-hour long practices per session @ Boondox – 9100 Park Ave NE, Otsego, Minnesota 55330
- 2017 Summer Dates:
- Tuesdays : 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8
- Wednesdays : 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9
- Participants will receive a camp shirt
- 1 free tournament in August to compete against all the CANIATA Camp participants – Saturday, August 5th and Sunday, August 6th. Please note: your child will only play one of the days listed above. The split of age groups (13&under, 14-15, & 16&over) will be determined by July 1st when we have a better idea on numbers.
- Session times will be:
- 11 am – 1 pm 14 and under (girls and boys welcome)
- 1 pm – 3 pm 15 and over (girls only)
- 3 pm – 5 pm 15 and over (girls and boys – boys will only be offered on Tuesdays for this older session)
**PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING SESSIONS AT BEBOP’S. If you have questions about age groups and/or times, please contact Lelei at email@example.com.
Things you need:
1) Partner – Always more fun with a friend, but it is not a requirement.
2) Beach bag – filled with sunblock, water, warm weather clothes, cold weather clothes, towel, and sunglasses.
4) Ability to have fun!
Shop Voolii Style at http://www.vooliiboom.com/VooliiStore.aspx.
Check out all the great products our sponsor has to offer at www.plasticclothing.com!
Boondox – Wednesdays – 9100 Park Ave NE, Otsego, Minnesota 55330
Indoor Summer Camps ran by coach TJ, coach Marci, and others. Go to http://www.mnpremiervb.com/camps.html for more info!